top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

Common Queries

Where can I get a MINI from?

MINI and chemicals are available through Garden City Plastics, EE Muirs and sons, Grayson Australia, and directly through Process water

You can also use the inquiry form on our main page and we will confirm the system size and send through a quotation

Who do I contact for servicing, parts or help with the system

Process Water can help with all parts, servicing and inquiries regarding the mini or any other chlorine dioxide/water treatment system, you may have 

How do I know my set point 

The required set point can be found using the below calculators, be sure to use the correct calculator for your system

bottom of page